Reasons Why I'm Getting Married Today
- I'm not getting any younger.
- I'm old enough to know what's really important.
- Ted crafts a very charming personals ad.
- Ted was teaching a class on feminism when I met him.
- Ted took me to see Neko Case and Joe Pernice on our first date.
- We didn't leave my apartment for three days on our second date.
- Ted talks to my cats like they're people.
- Among the many gifts Ted has given me are: a set of pink Pyrex refrigerator dishes, pornographic trading cards, and a complete set of Simpsons pogs.
- Ted is totally on my side.
- I like myself better when I'm with Ted than when I'm not.
June 25, 2004 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Reasons Why I'm Getting Married Today: